· To provide a safe, secure and nurturing environment for children and young people aged 5 to 18 years.
· To provide quality activities, support and experiences for children and young people aged 5 to 18 years.
· To treat every child as an individual, recognising additional needs, gender, race, nationality and culture.
· To promote positive behaviour by encouraging and praising and being attentive to the needs of the child/young person.
· To enable each child/young person to become a confident individual, an effective contributor, a successful learner and a responsible citizen.
· To encourage equal opportunities for all children/young people and adults involved in our project.
· To recognize the value of parents and volunteers input and to encourage them to share in the children’s and young peoples participation and learning.
· To value all staff and volunteers ensuring that every opportunity is given to help them develop their personal skills and broaden their knowledge and skills.
© 2022 Ad Astra